Circle Care Center will not discriminate against anyone needing services offered by this institution on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, qualified handicap, or age.
Patients have the right to expect their healthcare professional to:
- Be professionally competent and adhere to acceptable standards of medical practice.
- Treat them with dignity, consistent with professional standards for all patients, regardless of manner of payment, race, sex, age, nationality, religion, disability, or other discriminatory factors.
- Explain the Patient Management Program. Act in their best interest when making medication and/or treatment care decisions giving the patient the right to decline participation, revoke consent or dis-enroll at any point in time. Coordinate therapies with the patient and family.
- Serve as their advocate for accurate and appropriate treatment and make reasonable efforts to recommend alternative choices in coordination with the patient’s other healthcare doctors.
- Maintain their medical records, keeping them confidential, using them routinely to maximize their care and making them available to the patient for review upon
- Provide counseling using methods appropriate to the patient’s physical, psychological, and intellectual status.
- Have their prescriptions dispensed and pharmacy services provided at the pharmacy of their choice in an atmosphere that allows for confidential communication and in an environment that is private, properly lighted, well ventilated, and clean.
- Monitor drug therapy for safety and efficacy and make reasonable efforts to detect and prevent drug allergies, adverse reactions, contraindications, or inappropriate dosage.
- Monitor their compliance and proper drug use and institute remedial interventions when necessary.
- Be the patient’s advocate
If, for some reason, you felt that the service you received was not satisfactory, please fill out our Patient Complaint Form online. You can also call Anthony to discuss your experience at 203-852-9525. If you prefer to fill out a paper copy of the Patient Complaint Form, please send an email to [email protected] to request one.
Circle Care Center
c/o Anthony Crisci
618 West Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850