Request an appointment
Circle Care Center provides high-quality, sensitive and comprehensive primary care targeted to meet the health needs of all of our patients. Our providers specialize in working with people living with HIV and members of the LGBTQI+ community.
Primary Care at Circle Care Center includes:
- Relationship with a primary medical provider accompanied by a team of clinical support staff
- Annual wellness visits including preventative screenings
- General medical services for common ailments (flu, fevers, sexually transmitted infections, etc.)
- Management of chronic health conditions (HIV/AIDS, diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, depression, etc.)
- Bilingual staff (English and Spanish)