For patients receiving medical care at Circle Care Center, our Behavioral Health Services offer individual and group counseling to support your emotional and physical well-being. We are committed to providing services that are affirming, sex-positive, culturally sensitive, consistent with risk reduction principles, and that promote patient self-determination.
Behavioral Health Services at Circle Care Center include:
- Individual or couples counseling
- Referrals to other mental health service providers
- Most insurances are accepted, and self-pay options are available
- Substance use assessment and treatment referrals (drugs, alcohol, sex, and/or internet use)
- Letters for gender-affirming surgeries and procedures
- Free peer-support groups are provided by our partner agency Triangle Community Center (ctpridecenter.org)