Sexual Health | STI Testing Norwalk
CIRCLE CARE Center is a Center of Excellence for prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and has improved access to STI clinical care through its screening and treatment services. You do not have to be an existing patient to receive STI screening and treatment at CIRCLE CARE Center.
Additionally, CIRCLE CARE Center remains on the cutting edge of HIV prevention by offering Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for prevention of HIV and emergency Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) for those potentially exposed to HIV.
Sexual Health Care Services offered through CCC include:
- STI screenings for patients with or without symptoms
(i.e., gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, HPV, HSV-2, hepatitis B and C).
- Diagnosis and treatment for STIs for patients with possible or known exposure.
- Diagnosis and treatment for patients with symptomatic STIs.
- Prevention education and risk reduction counseling to minimize risk for STIs and HIV.
- HIV counseling and rapid (20-minute) testing during your STI screening visit.
- Hepatitis C virus (HCV) counseling and rapid (20-minute) testing during your STI screening visit.
- Preventative vaccinations against Hepatitis A and B, and Meningococcal Meningitis.