CIRCLE CARE Center
CIRCLE CARE Center in Norwalk is a primary care clinic with a specialty pharmacy on site. In addition to primary care, the clinic provides stigma-free STD/infectious disease testing, treatment, and prevention.
- Primary Medical Care
- HIV/AIDS Treatment Specialists certified by the American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)
- LGBTQI Medical Services
- Transgender Health
- Mental Health
- Sexual Health
- Infectious Disease
- STI & HEP C Testing & Treatment
- Community Health Education & Nutrition
- On-site Pharmacy w/free delivery
- PrEP & PEP
- Botox & Juvederm Treatments
618 West Avenue | Norwalk, CT 06850 | 203.852.9525
CIRCLE CARE Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Revenue earned from its operations is used to fulfill its mission and is reinvested in the community.